The Micro Flow Mass Flow Meter Series employs a detection unit featuring the µF sensor, a thermal mass-flow sensor designed by Azbil for measuring gas flow.
These inexpensive mass flow meters provide unprecedented high precision and wide rangeability thanks to extensive use of the company's micro-machining technologies, as well as integration of the Micro Flow sensor and advanced channel-design technologies.
They are ideal tools for controlling the flow rate or measuring the per-building consumption of fuel gas, various types of industrial gas, or plant air used for virtually anything from manufacturing processes to test equipment.Features
- Mass flow measurement
- These meters can measure the flow rate of air or gas and convert it to standard conditions regardless of the operating temperature and pressure.
- The flow rate converted to standard conditions is the volumetric flow rate at 1 atmosphere of pressure and 0°C [or 20 °C].
- Wide measurement range
- Conventional gas flowmeters generally experience more difficulty in measuring low flow rates than flow rates near their maximum limits.
- A wider range of measurement and control is made possible by Azbil's proprietary µF sensors.
- Rangeability is as high as 100:1 with CMS series mass flowmeters and 160:1 with CML series high-flow mass flowmeters (1,280:1 in terms of measurement range)!
- These mass flow meters are ideal for controlling air or gas consumption and saving energy by checking for leakage.
- Fast response
- Response is fast because the sensor is in direct contact with the gas.
- Reduced pressure loss
- Pressure loss in these meters is kept to a minimum by mounting the µF sensor in the channel wall to minimize protrusions and the resulting resistance against flow.
- Therefore, they are perfect for measuring and controlling gas flow at low pressures.
- High accuracy
- Because of their high accuracy over a wide range of flows, mass flow meters have a specified accuracy for their reading (rdg).
- Various functions
- Our wealth of microcomputer technologies gained through the development of control devices provides a range of functions that are unprecedented in conventional mass flow meters.
- These functions include display of instantaneous or totalized flow rate, gas-type switching, high limit and low limit alarm output, Analog output, totalizer pulse output, and communication function. (Available functions depend on the particular product.)
- Extensive product lineup
- To meet customers' application needs, a wide variety of products is available to measure various flow rate ranges, from 0–500 mL/min to 0–1,600 m³/h.
- Air Flowmeter NPT Model User s Manual for Installation pdf 500 KB
- Air Flowmeter NPT Model User s Manual for Installation and Configuration pdf 2.0 MB
- Battery Powered MCF Air Flowmeter User s Manual for Installation and Configuration pdf 804 KB
- Gas Mass flowmeter User s Manual for Communication Functions pdf 5.3 MB
- High Flow Mass flowmeter User s Manual Communications pdf 367 KB
- MCF Air Flowmeter NPT Model Measurement Module Replacement Manual pdf 134 KB
- MCF Air Flowmeter NPT Model User s Manual for Communication Functions pdf 596 KB
- MCF Air Flowmeter User s Manual for Communication Functions pdf 515 KB
- MCF Air Flowmeter User s Manual for Installation and Configuration pdf 924 KB
- Air Flowmeter pdf 4.3 MB
- Air Mass Flow Sensor pdf 949 KB
- CMG Series Gas Flow Monitors pdf 1.6 MB
- Flowmeters Selection Guide pdf 3.1 MB
- Gas Flow Monitor pdf 759 KB
- Gas Flow Monitor USA Model pdf 723 KB
- Gas Mass Flow Meter pdf 6.5 MB
- Gas Mass flowmeter For Hydrogen and Helium Gases pdf 785 KB
- High Flow Mass Flow Meters pdf 779 KB
- High Flow Mass flowmeter pdf 1.6 MB
- Mass Flow Sensor pdf 2.3 MB
- Micro Flow F Gas Mass Flowmeter Selection Guide pdf 1.9 MB
- SUS SUS316 Gas Mass Flowmeters pdf 720 KB