By combining a thermal MEMS sensor and a highly corrosion-resistant quartz glass flow path, the product can measure micro flow rates liquid flow of under 50 mL/min with a high degree of repeatability, which would be a difficult for traditional measurement methods.
Product development was based on the concept of adopting a measurement method that is minimally susceptible to changes in the state of the fluid (e.g., bubbles, pulsation, fluid temperature changes), and making the product user-friendly, with easy-to-use correction functions for measured fluids (correction based on the thermal conductivity of the fluid).
Measuring the instantaneous and integrating flow rates instead of previous methods (e.g., measuring the pump rotation speed, measuring the weight, or managing the fluid supply time) contributes reliable quality management and detection of anomalies in process based on measured valuesFeatures
- Measures 50 mL/min or lower
- Features the thermal flow measurement principle using MEMS sensing technology.
- Measuring micro ﬂow rates under 50mL/min of liquid, which traditionally has been difﬁcult, is now possible.(Measurement range: 0.1 to 10 mL/min, 0.3 to 30mL/min, 0.5 to 50 mL/min)
- Compact, light-weight, and easy to install
- This model is more compact and lighter than its predecessors. By using the mounting bracket (including in a package), it can be easily installed on a surface (for horizontal pipe connection).It can also be installed for vertical pipe connection. A separate converter (ampliﬁer) is not required.
- Mounting Orientation
- Flow direction - Horizontal
- Flow Direction - Bottom-to-top
- Straight flow path
- The straight ﬂow channel means pressure loss is lower and cleaning is easier, with no puddles of liquid.
- Flexible installation and wide range of fluids
- Compliant with IP65 protection rating.
- Exterior contains no metal, providing improved resistance to corrosive ﬂuids, allowing use in environments with liquid spray.
- Can be used for a variety of ﬂuids, so long as they do not corrode fused quartz glass (the material of the ﬂow path) or ﬂuororesin (the material of the ﬁtting).
- The sensor does not come into contact with any ﬂuids.