Images are representations only.
AC-R - Gas Pressure RegulatorPart Number: AC-R-1301F Brand: Thermon Heating Systems
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The Cata-Dyne™ line of Gas Pressure Regulators are designed to provide precise control of gas or propane flow, and are part of the piping system connected to the Cata-Dyne™ heaters. There are three types of regulators available, suitable for different applications.
The Appliance Regulator controls the manifold pressure on Cata-Dyne™ heaters fuelled by natural gas. The Service or Low Pressure Regulator works with all Cata-Dyne™ heater models operating on LPG or natural gas. It serves as a natural gas low pressure line regulator when used in conjunction with the gas appliance regulator.
The High Pressure Regulator has a similar function to the Low Pressure, but features much higher maximum inlet and outlet pressures, and is installed upstream of any other regulators provided.
Standard Appliance Regulator (AC-R-ES404-7)
- The appliance regulator is used for controlling the manifold pressure on all natural gas Cata‑Dyne™ heaters and is supplied with all CSA certified models
- It is a spring type, nonadjustable appliance regulator with a maximum inlet pressure ½ psig
- Available pressure outlet settings are: 3.5", 4.5" and 7.0" w.c.
- Maximum flow capacity: 65,000 Btu/hr
- Appliance regulators are CSA approved
Standard Service or Low Pressure Regulator (AC-R-2511)
- Used as an appliance regulator for all model sizes of Cata‑Dyne™ heaters operating on LPG, and serves as a natural gas low pressure line regulator when used in conjunction with the ES-404 gas appliance regulator
- Self-operated, spring loaded device that is field adjustable
- It has a maximum inlet pressure of 250 psig and is factory set at 11" w.c. or 4.5" w.c. outlet pressure, with a connection size of 1/4" NPT inlet by 3/8" NPT outlet
- For gas applications with inlet gas less than 25 PSI use service regulator AC-R-HSR or AC-R-325
- Ambient temperature range: -40° to 55° C (-40° to 130° F) or -29° to 70° C (-20° to 160° F) (Fisher regulator only)
- 1/8" NPT screwed vent connection is provided
- Low pressure regulators are CSA approved
High Pressure Regulator (AC-R-1301F)
- Maximum pressure of 6,000 psig inlet pressure and is factory set at 50 psig outlet pressure
- Connection size is 1/4" NPT (one inlet and two outlets)
- High pressure regulators are UL listed
- All regulators are designed to ensure there is a precise control of gas or propane flow
- The regulators are part of the piping system connecting to the Cata‑Dyne™ units, see installation and operating instructions for precise configuration
- The following three types of regulators are available: Appliance Regulators, Service or Low Pressure Regulators and High Pressure Regulators
- Natural Gas
- Standard Appliance Regulator: Max. 65,000 BTU/hr
- Standard Service or Low Pressure Regulator: 1/4” NPT Inlet by 3/8” NPT Outlet
- High Pressure Regulator: 1/4” NPT (One Inlet and Two Outlets)
- Standard Service or Low Pressure Regulator: Inlet Max. 250 psig, Factory Set Outlet 11” W.C. or 4.5” W.C.
- Standard Appliance Regulator: Outlet Factory Set 3.5”, 4.5” and 7.0” W.C.
- High Pressure Regulator: Max. 6,000 psig Inlet, Factory Set 50 psig Outlet