Images are representations only.
8750 Flow Rate Controller & Flow Control SystemBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The flow rate controller, Type 8750, is a system to measure and control gases using the differential pressure principle.
The reliable and robust system consists of an ELEMENT continuous control valve, Type 2301, with the compact process controller Type 8693 and two pressure transmitters, Type 8323. These components are supplied within an assembled system including a special body.
The Bürkert flow rate controller does not need a separate flow meter. The control valve serves as orifice plate. From the pressure difference across the valve and the given density and temperature a nominal flow can be calculated.
Therefore the flow characteristics of the valve are given to the process controller. The volume flow can then be adjusted by changing the stroke of the control valve. So all components of the control loop build an integrated system.
The flow rate controller offers a high repeatability and large measuring range. With the combination of orifice plate and control valve the pressure drop is reduced in comparison to conventional solutions. With the variable orifice of the control valve the measurement range is increased. Low assembly costs and easy commissioning are further advantages of this unique system.
- 70 to 130 mm
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Pilot Air Ports: G 1/8”
- DeviceNet Bus
- PROFIBUS DPV1
- Input/Output Signal: Circular Connector M12 x 1, 8-Pin/Bus
- Internal: Circular Connector M8 x 1, 4-Pins
- Power Supply: Circular Connector M12 x 1, 4-Pin
- Normally Closed
- Normally Open
Enclosure, Body Material
- Actuator & Controller: Polyphenylene Sulfide
- Actuator, Controller & Transmitter: Stainless Steel
- Protection Class: IP65 According to EN 60529
- Protection Class: IP67 According to EN 60529
Maximum System Pressure
- psi: 0 to 362.6 (kPa: 0 to 2,500, bar: 0 to 25)
- ≤ 0.5 % of Full Scale
- psi: 0 to 232.1 (kPa: 0 to 1,600, bar: 0 to 16)
- Carbon Dioxide
- Control Media: Instrument Air According to DIN ISO 8573-1
- 0.5” to 3.9” (15 to 100 mm)
- 24 Vdc ± 10 %
Principle of Operation
- Measurement: Piezoresistive
Process Connection Material
- Pilot Air Ports: Stainless Steel
- 0° to 80° C (32° to 176° F)
Seat / Seal Material
- Stainless Steel
Sensor, Probe Material
- Stainless Steel
- psi: 81.22 to 101.5 (kPa: 560 to 700, bar: 5.6 to 7)