Images are representations only.
P200 Pneumatic To Current P/I TransducerBrand: ControlAir
ControlAir’s P200 and P290 P/I transducers represent outstanding value in pneumatic to current technology.
All solid state circuitry converts standard 3-15, 3-27 or 6-30 psig instrument air into 4-20 or 10-50 mA outputs (4-20 mA only for FM and CSA approval) with uncompromising accuracy and durability. Custom pressure ranges are also available.
The P200’s explosion - proof housing allows it to stand up to the most hazardous and demanding applications.
The P200 is FM approved and CSA certified as NEMA 4 (Enc. 4) for all locations and explosion-proof for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; dust ignition-proof for Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; and suitable for Class III, Div. 1 locations.
The P290 is available with high density DIN rail adapters, offering space saving flexibility with easy plug-in installation.Features
- ±0.10% Accuracy
- Non-interactive Calibration
- Transient, Over-current and Reverse Polarity Protection
- RFI Immune
- 3 - 15 psig (0.2 - 1 bar)
- 6 - 30 psig (0.4 - 2 bar)
- 3 - 27 psig (0.2 - 1.8 bar)
- 3 Times Full Scale without Calibration, 4 Times Full Scale without Failure
Output (2 Wire)
- 10-50 mA
- 4-20 mA
- 700 Ω
- ± 0.15 % of Span Guaranteed, ± 0.10 % of Span Typical.
- ± 0.10 % of Span Max, ± 0.03 % of Span Typical
Response Time to 99% of Step Change
- 10 m/sec
- 10 Vdc min. to 42 Vdc Max. at Input Terminals. Can Indefinitely Withstand Up to 100 Vdc without Failure
- Meets or Exceeds SAMA PMC 33.1, 1978, 2-abc: 0.1 % of Span at 10 Volts/Meter
Ambient Temperature Limits
- -40° to 161° F (-40° to 72° C)
Temperature Range (Storage)
- -60° to 161° F (-51° to 72° C)
Connections - Signal Air
- 1/4" NPT Female
Connections - Electrical Wiring
- 1/2" NPT Female to Barrier Terminal Strip