Images are representations only.
Type 925 Multifunction Supply ManifoldBrand: ControlAir
The Type 925 Multifunction Manifold provides a common supply port to our Type 900X and Type 550X I/P, E/P transducers.
Manifolds are available to hold 3, 5, 10 and 15 units. Inlet ports feature a patented individual shutoff valve that allows safe on-line service or modification with supply pressure on.
Individual units may be installed or removed without effecting other units on the manifold. Construction of the manifold is simple and flexible.
Connection ports thread easily into the I/P, E/P units. No additional hardware such as check valves or adapter kits are required.
The Type 925 is DIN rail mountable (optional). The Type 925 can also be used as a common output manifold for solenoid valves.Features
- Common Supply Line Eliminates need for individual supply lines
- Individual Shut-offs Allow service with supply pressure on
- Easy Set-up Goes together in minutes
- Use with Solenoids Acts as a common output manifold
- DIN Rail Mounting I/Ps can be pre-mounted on manifold to ease assembly
Connections - Supply Port
- 1/2” NPT
Connections - Input Stations
- 1/4” NPT
Number of Mountable Units
- -4° to 190° F (-20° to 90° C)
Maximum Supply Pressure
- 250 psig (16 bar)
- Stainless Steel