Images are representations only.
Type 3232 Manually Operated 2-Way Diaphragm Valve with Plastic BodyBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Manually-operated diaphragm valves in compact model consisting of plastic bodies, diaphragm seal, PPS bonnet and PPS handwheel.
The diaphragm is both a switching element and a seal element towards the outside, and is easily replaced. The flow can be continually adjusted with the handwheel.
The valves have no dead volume and can be mounted to be self-draining.Features
- Flow optimized and deadleg free bodies
- Hermetical separation of fluids from the operating mechanism by diaphragm
- Manual actuator in plastic
- Plastic bodies with true union, solvent socket, weld ends or flanges
- Suitable for aggressive an corrosive media
- Forged Body (VS): Forged 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2, Fe < 0.5 %/C ≤ 0.03 %
- Tube Valve Body (VP): 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2
- Cast Body (VG): Cast 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435
- Plastic Body (PV, PD, PP): PVC (PVC-U), PVDF, PP
- EPDM (AD), PTFE/EPDM (EA), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU), Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER)
- 8 to 100, for Tube Valve Body 8 to 50, for Plastic Body 15 to 100
- -10° to 143° C
- DN 06 - 100 (1/8” to 4”)
- Welded, Clamp, Spigot, True Union, Loose Flange
- -10° to 140° C
Certifications & Approvals