Images are representations only.
UZDL Axially Split, API Single Case PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The UZDL is a between bearing, axially split, two-stage pump with a double suction, first-stage impeller.
The UZDL is designed for water pipelines, transfer services, firefighting and high-pressure duties.Features
- Increased Uptime Made Possible By Double Volute Design That Minimizes Hydraulic Radial Loads, And Virtually Eliminates Shaft Deflection And Vibration.
- Safety And Environmental Compliance With ISO 21049/API 682 Seal Chambers.
- Increased Reliability Provided By Stiff Shaft Design, Which Ensures Trouble-Free Operation Below The First Critical Speed.
- Ease Of Maintenance Due To Suction And Discharge Nozzles That Are Integrally Cast In Lower Casing Half, Permitting Disassembly Without Disturbing Piping.
- Nozzle Loading Capability Beyond API 610.
- Flows to 3000 m³/hour (13209 gpm)
- Heads to 685 m (2250 ft)
- Pressures to 64 bar (910 psi)
- Temperatures to 200° C (400° F)
- 10” to 24”