Advanced Transmitters are smart differential pressure and pressure transmitters equipped with microprocessors for high performance and reliability.
They can measure flow rate, pressure, and fluid levels of gases, liquids, and steam, as well as transmitting 4–20 mA DC analog or digital signals in proportion to the measured pressure.
By means of two-way communication between the The transmitter and a CommStaff or HART® communicator, operations such as self-diagnosis, range setting, and zero adjustment can be easily accomplished.Features
- Excellent long-term stability
- Zero drift: long-term stability of only ±0.1 % drift over 10 years.
- Fast response
- Response speed: 100 ms or faster; can be used in applications that require fast response.
- Wide measuring range (rangeability)
- This single model offers a wide measurement range, which is very useful for both expanding the scope of measurement and reducing the equipment needed. Rangeability 1:400.
- Very user-friendly
- Zero/span adjustment can be done without opening the cover.
- Multiple functions
- Historical data (e.g., on excessive pressures or abnormal temperatures) can be retrieved by a communicator.
- Easy to have stocks for emergency
- User does not necessarily have spare transmitter for each application with different size or pressure rating
- Oil, Petrochemical, and Chemical Industries
- Electricity, City Gas, and Other Utilities
- Pulp and Paper
- Iron and Steel, Nonferrous Metals, and Ceramics
- Machinery and Shipbuilding
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter pdf 2.6 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Absolute Pressure Transmitters pdf 740 KB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Application Guide pdf 1.1 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Differential Pressure Transmitter pdf 1.2 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Flange type of Differential Pressure Transmitters pdf 856 KB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Gauge Pressre Transmitter In line model pdf 1.2 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Gauge Pressure Transmitters pdf 993 KB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Remote sealed type Differential Pressure Transmitters pdf 1.1 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Remote sealed type of Absolute Pressure Transmitters pdf 1.3 MB
- AT9000 Advanced Transmitter Remoted sealed type of Pressure Transmitters pdf 1.2 MB