Images are representations only.
8022 Flow Transmitter/Pulse DividerBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The electronic module Type 8022 operates either as a flow transmitter (only with sensors pulse "Low Power" version Type 8020, 8030, 8070) or as a pulse divider (with all versions of sensors of Type 8020, 8030, 8070).
The module operates the output of the sensors, displays the flow value and converts it to the signal output in mA or pulse. In operation as a flow transmitter, the frequency signal of the sensor is converted in a 4-20 mA signal (2-wire operation).
In operation as a pulse divider, the input frequency is converted into an adjustable output frequency. The use of the display unit allows the switching between the two modes.Features
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- 2-wire (4-20 mA) / 3-wire (NPN/PNP) - operation
- Pluggable to flow sensor 8020, 8030 or 8070
- Removable display unit
- 4-20 mA Output: ± 1.5 % of Full Scale
- NPN/PNP Output: ± 1 % of Measured Value
Ambient Temperature Range
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EN 61010-1
- EU Directives
- UL (C,US): UL 61010-1 + CAN/CSA C22.2 No.61010-1
- Flow Transmitter (Power): 0.6 W, Max.
- Pulse Divider (Power): 3.2 W, Max.
- Male & Female M12 Connector
- Terminal Strip 4-Pins
Enclosure, Body Material
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Frequency Input, NPN/PNP Output: 1 to 600 Hz
- 4-20 mA Output: 1,000 ohms at 30 Vdc, Max.
- 4-20 mA Output: 100 ohms at 12 Vdc, Max.
- 4-20 mA Output: 700 ohms at 24 Vdc, Max.
- 4-20 mA, 2-Wire
- NPN/PNP Output (3-Wire): 50 mA - Max.
- NPN/PNP Output: Open Collector
- 12-30 Vdc, Filtered & Regulated
- Transistor (PNP / NPN)
- Voltage: ± 10 %
- Gland Nut Tightened with a Tightening Torque of 1 Nm ± 20 %
- Housing Closed & Screws of Cover or Display & Control Module Plugged & Tightened with a Tightening Torque of 0.30 Nm ± 20 %