Images are representations only.
Type 2103 Pneumatically Operated 2/2-Way Diaphragm Valve ElementBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The externally piloted diaphragm valve type 2103 consists of a pneumatically operated piston actuator, a diaphragm and a 2-way valve housing made of cast stainless steel.
The high quality actuator with a stainless steel cover is designed for usage in hygienic or aggressive environments. The how optimized and zero dead volume valve body makes high how rates possible and a variety of applications to be realized.
The design enables the easy integration of automation modules whether they are electrical/optical position feedback, pneumatic control units, an integrated fieldbus interface or even an explosion proof device versions.
The fully integrated system has a compact and smooth design, integrated pneumatic lines, IP65/67, NEMA Type 4X protection class and superior chemical resistance.Features
- Hermetical separation of fluids from the operating mechanism by diaphragm
- Quality certifications FDA
- Body: Stainless Steel, Plastic
Material of Construction
- Forged Body (VS): Forged 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2, Fe < 0.5 %/C ≤ 0.03 %
- Tube Valve Body: 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2
- Diaphragm: EPDM (AD), PTFE/EPDM (EA), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU), Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER)
- Actuator/Cover: PPS/Stainless Steel 1.4561 (316Ti)
- Welded, Clamp, Spigot, Tube Union, Loose Flange
Certifications & Approvals
- NEMA 4X
- -10° to 143° C
- -10° to 60° C
- 7 bar, 10 bar
- Neutral Gases and Fluids, Highly Purified, Sterile, Aggressive or Abrasive Medium