Images are representations only.
Type 3234 Manually Operated T ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The manually operated diaphragm valve Type 3234 consists of a manually operated actuator, a diaphragm and a T-valve body. The manual actuator, optionally with a plastic or stainless steel handwheel, ensures use in hygienic or aggressive ambient conditions.
The flow-efficient valve bodies with little dead space enable high flow rates and a wide range of possible uses. The valve body and the diaphragm are available in all common materials and variants. The actuator has a compact, autoclavable design and is compatible with all other Bürkert diaphragm valves.
An explosion-proof ATEX / IECEx device variant is available. The add-on body and the handwheel are optionally available in plastic or stainless steel and are equipped with an integrated optical position indicator.
The manual actuator can be optionally equipped with a stroke limiter, sensors for position feedback and a locking function.Features
- Valve body and diaphragm are available in various materials and variants
- Product wetted surfaces in Ra ≤ 0.38 µm...1.6 µm (optionally electropolished)
- Available in all common connection sizes and variants
Certifications & Approvals
- Block Body (VH): Stainless Steel 1.4435/316 L
- Block Body (VI): Stainless Steel 1.4435/BN2/ASME BPE, Fe < 0.5 %/C ≤ 0.03 %
- EPDM (AD), PTFE/EPDM (EA), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU), Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER)
- Stainless Steel/Stainless Steel
- 8 to 100
- -10° to 143° C
- -10° to 140° C
- DN 06 - 100 (1/8” to 4”)
- Welded, Clamp
- Additional manual Type 2031 PE05 Removing the pressure piece from diaphragm valves EN,FR,DE pdf 827 KB
- Additional manual Type 3232 3233 3234 3235 For potentially explosive area Category 2 ML pdf 214 KB
- Bedienungsanleitung Typ 3232 323X Handbet tigte Membranventile Nennweiten DN8 DN100 DE pdf 1.1 MB
- Manuel d utilisation Type 3232 323X Vannes membrane diam tre nominale DN8 DN100 FR pdf 1.1 MB
- Operating Instructions Type 3232 323X Manually operated diaphragm valves DN8 DN100 EN pdf 1.1 MB