Images are representations only.
6014 ATEX/IECEx ia 3/2-Way Plunger ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Valve 6014 is a direct-acting plunger valve. The stopper and plunger guiding tube are welded together to enhance pressure resistance and leak-tightness. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application.
A Burkert-specific flange design (SFB) enables space-saving arrangement of valves on a manifold. The coils are moulded with polyamide or with chemically resistant epoxy. Pulse coils are available for the reduction of electrical power consumption during operation.
Optional manual actuation enables quick commissioning and easy maintenance.
In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65. Stainless steel valves satisfy NEMA 4X.
Ambient Temperature Range
- 60° C (140° F) at T6, Max.
- 75° C (167° F) at T5, Max.
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX: PTB 01-ATEX-2101 0102 II 2 G Ex I IIC T6 Gb II 2D Ex I IIIC T85° C Db
- IECEx PTB IECEX12.0040 Ex ia IIC T6 Gb Ex ia IIC T80° C Db
- G 1/8” Female
- Power (DC Hot/Cold Coil): 9 W
- Power (Inrush AC): 24 VA
- Power [Hold AC (Hot Coil)]: 17 VA
- Power [Hot AC (Hot Coil)]: 8 W
- Ii: 120 mA - Max.
- Minimum Switching Current: 30 mA at 20° to 55° C (68° to 131° F)
- Single Valve: 100 % Duty Cycle Continuous Rating
- Cable Plug
- DIN EN 175301-803 Form A
- Moulded Cable (3 metres)
- Normally Closed
Enclosure, Body Material
- AISI 305 Stainless Steel, 1.4305
- IP65 with Cable Plug
- NEMA 4X with Cable Plug
- Air: 30 QNn (L/min)
- Coil Insulation: Class B
- Insulation Class: Epoxy Class H
Materials of Construction
- Armature Guide Tube: AISI 305 Stainless Steel, 1.4303
- Coil: Polyamide
- Spule, Coil: Epoxid
- Stopper, Magnetic Core: AISI 430FR Stainless Steel (1.4105)
- Sub Base: AISI 304 Stainless Steel, 1.4301
- Sub Base: Stainless Steel (Surface Finish Thick Film Passivated)
- Compressed Air
- Hydraulic Oil
- Natural Gas
- Neutral Gases & Fluids
- Technical Vacuum
- Town Gas
- Preferably with Actuator Upright
Nut & Bolt Material
- Lock Nut: Stainless Steel (Surface Finish Thick Film Passivated)
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- 24 Vdc / 50 Hz
- 0.03” (0.9 mm)
- Manual Override
- Cable Plug: Polyamide
- Pi: 1.1 W, Max.
- psi: 0 to 232 (kPa: 0 to 1,600, bar: 0 to 16)
- Polyamide Coil (FKM Seal): -10° to 120° C (14° to 248° F)
- Nominal Coil Resistance: 310 to 360 ohms at 20° to 55° C (68° to 131° F)
- Closing: 22 milliseconds
- Opening: 20 milliseconds
- Shading Ring: Copper (Cu) - Messing Version
- Shading Ring: Silver (Ag) - Edelstahl Version
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: EPDM
- Seal: FKM
- Seal: NBR
- AISI 301 Stainless Steel 1.4310
- Voltage: ± 10 %
- 21 mm²/sec, Max.
- Minimum Terminal Voltage: 9.3-10.8 V at 20° to 55° C (68° to 131° F)
- Ui: 28 V, Max.