Images are representations only.
Model MW-1 Pocket Wind MeterBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
The MODEL MW-1 Pocket Wind Meter measures wind speed and temperature via the integral vane and thermo-anemometer sensor.
Users can view readings on the fourdigit LCD with wind speed bar graph and select units for air velocity and temperature.
The MW-1 also features automatic shut-off, detailed Instruction Manual, and protective plastic water resistant housing that floats.Features
- User selectable units to fit any requirement
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery life
- Water resistant plastic housing floats
- ± 5 % of Reading - Wind Speed
Approvals & Certifications
- 2.32 x 2˝ (59 x 51 mm)
Enclosure, Body Material
- -10° to 45° C (14° to 113° F)
- 1.84 oz. (52.1 g)
- Balancing applications
- Energy audits
- HVAC inspection