Images are representations only.
PVML API Process PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The PVML vertical in-line one stage pump is ideal for upstream and downstream applications where precision hydraulics are required but floor space is limited.
The PVML is compliant with ISO 13709/API 610 (OH5) and BS 4082R.Features
- Lower Total Cost Of Ownership From Customized Hydraulics That Generate Low Vibration Levels, High Efficiencies And Near-Zero Seal Emissions.
- Performance Flexibility Provided By Milled And Interchangeable Diffuser Channels, Which Are Customized For Specific Duty Points, Enabling Customers To Address Changing Operating Parameters.
- Ease Of Maintenance Enabled By Direct-Drive Design, Which Does Not Require Alignment, And Cartridge Seal Mounting, Which Assures Precise Seal Face Setting.
- Space Saving, Custom-Tuned Design.
- API 682 Seal Chamber.
- Flows to 500 m³/hour (2220 gpm)
- Heads to 275 m (900 ft)
- Pressures to 40 bar (580 psi)
- Temperatures -100° C (-148° F) to 250° C (480° F)
- 1” to 8”