Images are representations only.
MEN Series Industrial Process PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The MEN Series of single-stage, end suction water pumps provides broad hydraulic coverage with low total cost of ownership.
MEN Series pumps feature optimized hydraulics and rugged construction to deliver long, reliable and efficient performance.Features
- Single Volute Casing Design Has A Centerline Discharge And Raised Face Flanges To ISO PN 10/16 Or ANSI B16.1 Specifications.
- Back Pull-Out Design Facilitates Inspection And Maintenance.
- Precision Cast Closed Impeller Has Machined Shrouds And Is Dynamically Balanced For High Efficiency.
- Axial Thrust Is Minimized By A Balancing Chamber And Holes On The Rear Side.Integral, One-Piece Cast Iron Bearing Frame Provides Excellent Rigidity And Concentricity To Minimize Vibration.
- Three Bearing Frame Sizes Apply: 24, 32 and 42.
- All Sizes Utilize Large Diameter Greased-For-Life Bearings.
- Open Seal Chamber Features Integral Vortex Breaking Ribs To Extend The Life Of Mechanical Seals.
- Oversized Stainless Steel Shaft Is Conservatively Designed To Minimize Deflection And Reduce Wear.
- Flows to 800 m³/hour (3520 gpm)
- Heads to 140 m (450 ft)
- Pressures to 16 bar (230 psi)
- Temperatures from -10° C (15° F) to 120° C (250° F)
- Sizes from 32 mm (1.25”) to 150 mm (6”)