Images are representations only.
Type 2732 Zero Deadleg T ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The Burkert Zero Deadleg T Valve system is designed for control of ultra pure, sterile, aggressive or abrasive fluids. Enables especially optimal sampling, draining or diverting of critical process fluids.
The valve body is machined from a single piece of block material (monoblock– no weld seam).
The Type 2732 can be actuated by the 8635 Side Control, Side Controls 8792/93 Remote versions or the 8694/8692/8693/8630 Top Control forming a mechanical and functional unit and thus offering a complete control valve system.
Using this control valve, continuous regulation tasks for fluids can be solved.Features
- Fully integrated in Burkert’s Process Control Systems
- Zero dead volume
- Monoblock – no welds
- Quality certifications FDA / 3A
Certifications & Approvals
- DN 4-100
- Stainless Steel 1.4435 / 316L
- Stainless Steel 1.4435, BN2 / ASME BPE Fe < 0.5 % / C ≤ 0.03 %
- EPDM (AB), PTFE/EPDM (EA), EPDM (AD), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU) and FKM (FF) on Request
Material of Construction
- Actuator: PPS,PA
- Pilot Air Ports: Stainless Steel 1.4305
- -10° to 143° C
- -10° to 140° C
- Weld End, Clamp
- 5 to 7 bar