Images are representations only.
CAV Nuclear PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
This ASME Section lll, Class 2 and 3 pump is designed for chemical and volume control system charge service with boiling water reactors (BWR), pressurized water reactors (PWR), and pressurized heavy-water reactors (PHWR).Features
- Suction and Discharge Connections Meet AREVA Piping Requirements.
- Outer Casing Is Designed For Full Working Pressure And Meets All Pressure Boundary Requirements For Pump Equipment.
- Inner Assembly Has An Internal Crossover That Reduces Hydraulic Thrust And Increases Bearing Life.
- Standard Cartridge Seal Reduces Maintenance Time And Man-Rem Exposure Associated With Change Out
- Optional Bearing Housing Mounted In The Motor Stand Permits The Use Of Standard Electric Motors Without Thrust Bearings.
- Four-Piece Spacer Coupling Allows Maintenance To Bearings And Mechanical Seal Without Removal Of The Electric Motor.
- Vertical Multistage Barrel
- Flows to 60 m³/hour (265 gpm)
- Heads to 2000 m (6560 ft)
- Pressures to 235 bar (3410 psi)
- Speeds to 3600 rpm
- Temperatures to 100° C (212° F)
- 2” to 4” Discharge