Images are representations only.
6124 2/2 & 3/2-Way Flipper Solenoid ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The direct-acting Type 6124 solenoid valve is unique. It combines fast, precise switching behaviour with reliable media separation, and the design eliminates heat transfer between fluid and coil.
FKM and PEEK allows the use of neutral and slightly aggressive fluids. The optional impulse model works with the smallest energy requirement, and is therefore especially suitable for battery operation; the heat transfer to the medium is negligible for this model.
A minimal dead volume and gap-free internal design make it possible to use it in medical, analytical and laboratory technology
Ambient Temperature Range
- 55° C (131° F) - Max.
- Electrical Connection: 0.98 feet (0.3 metres)
- Power: 1.5 W
- 100 % Duty Cycle, Continuous Rating
- 2 Single Flying Leads
- Rectangular Plug
- Normally Closed
Enclosure, Body Material
- Coil: Polyamide (PA)
- Cycling: Bistable
- Cycling: Monostable
Materials of Construction
- Mounting Holders: AISI 301 Stainless Steel, 1.4310
- Multi-station Manifolds: PEEK
- Single Manifold: Stainless Steel
- Agressive Gas
- Agressive Liquids
- Sub-base Valve: Screw Mount
- Preferably with Flange Downwards
- 12 Vdc - 10 % Residual Ripple Permissable
- 24 Vdc - 10 % Residual Ripple Permissable
- 6 Vdc - 10 % Residual Ripple Permissable
- 0.025” (0.635 mm)
- Manual: Push Manual Override, Non-locking
- Vacuum - psi: -43.5 (kPa: -300, bar: -3)
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- AISI 301 Stainless Steel 1.4310
Seat / Seal Material
- Flange Seal: FKM
- Voltage: ± 10 %
- 1/4”-28 UNF
- 21 mm²/sec, Max.