Images are representations only.
SafeTrace® DLS Steam TracerBrand: Thermon, Inc
SafeTrace DLS-IT is a metallic tracer tube covered with composite materials1 that lower thermal conductance to reduce heat transfer.
SafeTrace provides a predictable heat output along a traced pipe to prevent hot spots and overheating.
It replaces bare metallic tracers that often waste energy and stress pipe works by raising pipe temperatures much higher than desired.
SafeTrace DLS-IT tracers utilize a safety yellow identification jacket2 to signify materials potentially dangerous, such as steam per ASME/ANSI A13.1-1996.
All SafeTrace IT tracers also comply with ASTM Std C-1055, which requires that human skin temperature be less than 136.4°F (58°C) when in contact with a hot surface for five seconds.
SafeTrace DLS-IT is supplied in long length coils and may be run continuously from the steam supply manifold, along the pipe and over to the condensate return manifold.Features
- Significantly reduces risk of burns
- Saves up to 50% of steam consumption compared to bare metal tube
- Predictable heat transfer—no hot spots or overheating
- Faster installation times—can be run continuously from the steam supply to the condensate collection system
- Longer circuit lengths—fewer steam traps
- Simple tape-on installation—not steel banding
- Quick delivery
- Free design assistance
Available Tube Diameters
- 10 mm
- 25 mm
- Stainless Steel
Typical Temperature Range
- 5° C to 54° C
- 40° F to 130° F
Recommended Steam Pressure
- 17 bar
- 250 psig