Images are representations only.
8201 pH Measuring SystemBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The Type 8201 pH measuring system is suitable for measuring absolute pH values in liquids between pH 0 and pH 12 at medium temperatures of up to 140° C (284° F) and process pressures of maximum psi: 87.02 (kPa: 600, bar: 6). Due to its hygienic design and the robust glass-free layout, this type is particularly suitable for use in hygienic processes.
An example would be the production of foods and active ingredients, during which the pH value of liquid mediums - including those which are viscous or contain solids - is measured. The pH probe's extremely smooth enamel surface inhibits the medium from sticking and is very easy to clean in line.
Due to its robust design and high temperature and chemical tolerance, the probe stays in the process even during a CIP purification. This means that expensive retractable fittings can be dispensed with.Features
- Special glass-free probe for measuring pH to be connected to Type 8619 multiCELL
- Sterile design, CIP-compatible, in-line sterilizable
- Robust and unbreakable construction
- Long service life, long calibration intervals
- Especially suitable when preparing foods and drinks
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- G 1-1/4” Male
- 16.40 feet (5 metres) - Max.
- Minimal Conductivity: 1 µS
- Ceramic Enamelled
- 6-Pin Gold-Plated
- 0.1 pH, Max.
- 0 to 10 pH (up to 12 pH)
- psi: -14 to 87 (kPa: -100 to 600, bar: -1 to 6)
Process Connection Material
- 316L Stainless Steel, 1.4404
- 0° to 140° C (32° to 284° F)
- 0.05 pH
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: EPDM
Sensor, Probe Material
- Probe Head: PVDF
- DN 25 Weld End
- DN 300 Weld End
- Enamelled Steel Pipe