Images are representations only.
MVX Solids HandlingBrand: Flowserve Corporation
MVX is a rugged wet pit pump designed for use in solids handling applications and other wet pit services.
Built and tested in accordance with Hydraulic Institute standards, the MVX non-clog pump boasts numerous reliability- and performance-enhancing benefits.Features
- Heavy-Duty Fabricated Discharge Head Designed With Fabricated Flange And Splitter Vane.
- Symmetrical Bowl With Multivolute Design.
- Hydraulically Balanced Design.
- Enclosed Non-Clog Impeller.
- Enclosed Lineshaft.
- Splitter Vane In The Column And Discharge Head.
- Mechanical Seal Or Soft Packing Shaft Sealing Options.
- Hollow Or Solid Shaft Motor Style.
- 416 Stainless Steel Lineshafts.
- Separate Steel Soleplate.
- Bronze Lineshaft Bearings.
- Suction Bell.
- Standard Suction Bell Wear Rings.
- Optional Impeller Wear Rings.
- Drivers to 950 KW (1250 hp)
- Flows to 17000 m³/hour (75000 gpm)
- Heads to 40 m (130 ft)
- Solids up to 150 mm (6”)
- Discharge Sizes from 250 mm (10”) to 1200 mm (48”)