Images are representations only.
Type 2730 Diaphragm Control ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The externally controlled diaphragm valve, Type 2730, consists of a pneumatically operated piston actuator, a built-in positioner, a diaphragm and a 2 way valve housing.
The proven and robust actuator with plastic housing ensures use under hygienic or aggressive environmental conditions. The flow-efficient valve housing with little dead space enables high flow rates and a wide range of possible uses. The plastic valve housing and the diaphragm are available in all common materials and designs. The actuator has a compact, autoclavable design (PPS version).
The integration of automation TopControl units 8692/8693/8694 and SideControl units 8635/8792/8793 is possible in all expansion stages (can be retrofitted). An explosion-proof ATEX / IECEx device variant is available.The add-on housing is available in plastic or stainless steel.
The actuator is equipped with an integrated, optical position indicator as standard, optionally a min./max. stroke limitation can be installed.Features
- Valve housing in PVC, PP, PVDF
- Diaphragms available in various materials and designs
- Available in all common connection sizes and variants
Certifications & Approvals
- Forged Body (VS): Forged 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2, Fe < 0.5 %/C ≤ 0.03 %
- Tube Valve Body (VP): 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2
- Cast Body (VG): Cast 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435
- Plastic Body (PV, PP, PD): PVC (PVC-U), PP, PVDF
- EPDM (AD), PTFE/EPDM (EA), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU), Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER)
- 65 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm
- Maximum 6 bar
Pilot Air Port
- Thread G 1/4”
- Neutral Gases and Fluids, Highly Purified, Sterile, Aggressive or Abrasive Medium
- -10° to 143° C
- -10° to 50° C
- DN 65 - 100 (2-1/2” to 4”)
- Welded, Clamp, Loose Flange, Fixed Flange