Images are representations only.
MP1 Multiphase Twin Screw PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The MP1 is a double suction, twin screw pump designed for continuous service in high viscosity applications where multiple phases are expected.
With its unique double case design, it acts inherently as a separator to run multiphase products up to 100% gas void fractions at a wide range of flow rates, pressures, and viscosities.Features
- Double-Suction Design Provides Balanced Hydraulic Loads By Channeling Incoming Flow To The Screw Inlets At Each End Of The Pump.
- External Bearings And AGMA 11 Timing Gears Are In Separate Oil Reservoirs To Eliminate Exposure To The Pumped Fluid.
- Versatile ISO 21049/API 682 Seal Chamber Readily Accommodates Multiple Seal Types And Meets HSE Regulations Without Modification.
- Split Bearing Bracket Construction Facilitates Easy Maintenance Of Individual Bearings And Mechanical Seals.
- Modular Non-Welded Casing Is Available In Multiple Standard And Specialty Alloys.
- Nozzles Integral To The Outer Casing Insulate The Inner Casing From Piping Loads, Helping To Maintain A Non-Contacting Shaft Design.
- Screws Integral With Shaft To Prevent Deflection During High Loading.
- Unique Dual Case Design Retains Liquid For Operation At High GVF In Multiphase Applications.
- Flows to 2250 m³/hour (10000 gpm)
- Gas Void Fractions up to 100 %
- Pressures to 50 bar (720 psi), Custom Designs for Higher Pressures
- Temperatures to 450° C (850° F)
- Viscosities to 8000cP
- Sizes from 150 mm (6”) to 500 mm (20”)