Images are representations only.
GA Series Gear PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
GA Series gear pumps have long been workhorses in highly viscous applications within a multitude of industries due to their dependability, efficiency and low total life cycle costs.
Engineered to reliably pump viscous fluids over a broad range of flows and pressures, the GA Series' superior between bearings, external gear design offers the benefits of pulse-free operation, dry-run capability and ease of maintenance.Features
- Double Helical, Herringbone Gears.
- Quiet, Pulse-Free Flow.
- High-Speed Pump Capability With Off-The-Shelf Motors.
- Between Bearings Design.
- Self-Lubricated Babbitted Carbon Sleeve Bearings Standard; Bronze Bearings Optional.
- Hydraulically Balanced Design Requires No Thrust Bearings.
- Convertible Stuffing Box Accommodates Packing Or Mechanical Seals.
- Threaded Ports.
- Flows to 27 m³/hour (120 gpm)
- Pressures to 17 bar (250 psi)
- Speeds to 1800 rpm
- Temperatures to 175° C (350° F)
- Viscosities to 5000 CP