Images are representations only.
Series 1230/1235 Flex-Tube Well-Type ManometerBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Dwyer Series 1230 & 1235 Flex-Tube Well Type Manometers are designed to meet the need for a direct reading single column instrument providing highly accurate pressure readings; positive, negative or differential.
Dwyer manometers have no hidden wells or packing glands.
These instruments are constructed of shatterproof clear plastic tubing permanently bonded to well assemblies with leakproof glued joints. Well assemblies are precisely machined from solid acrylic plastic.
Overpressure safety traps assure protection against loss of fluid. Heavy pure white acrylic plastic scales have sharp black silk screened figures and graduations sealed with clear mylar coating.
Scales are adjusted with quick-acting positive mechanism. Heavy heat treated aluminum back plates have durable gray hammerloid finish.
These manometers are rated to 100 psig (6.89 bar). Not recommended for vacuum service beyond 5 Inches Hg (68 Inches WC).Features
- High-accuracy pressure measurement suitable for laboratory or general industry
- Precision built assures device meets the highest standards
- No moving parts means no calibration or nothing to wear out
- Over-pressure trap prevents liquid from being expelled from gauge, preventing disruption of operation
- Panel Mount
- Wall Mounted
NACE & NIST
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 1/8” NPT Male
- Inches WC: 0 to 36
- 1/8” NPT Tubing Adapter
- Laboratory & Industrial Service Applications
- Fluorescein Green Concentrate Safety Data Sheet - English pdf 85 KB
- Fluorescein Green Concentrate Safety Data Sheet - French pdf 185 KB
- Fluorescein Green Concentrate Safety Data Sheet - German pdf 41 KB
- Fluorescein Green Concentrate Safety Data Sheet - Spanish pdf 49 KB
- Red Gage Fluid Safety Data Sheet - English pdf 61 KB
- Red Gage Fluid Safety Data Sheet - French pdf 65 KB
- Red Gage Fluid Safety Data Sheet - German pdf 97 KB
- Red Gage Fluid Safety Data Sheet - Spanish pdf 63 KB