Images are representations only.
Type S054 Magnetic Inductive Sensor with Wafer ConnectionBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The type S054 magnetic inductive flow sensor is recommended for liquids with a minimal conductivity and applications with requirements in areas of water measurements.
When combined with the SE58 M or SE58 L transmitters (minimum required conductivity: 5 µS/cm) it builds a flow measurement device with different performance, functions, materials and approvals with an appropriate suitability for the respective application depending on the individual requirements.
With the SE58 M and SE58 L compact devices or remote versions are created for which the transmitter and sensor are connected by 2 cables up to a maximum length. Standard process connections available for the S054 are wafer connections.
When connected to an actuator such as a valve, the S054 sensor in combination with the SE58 L transmitter can also be used to control high-precision filling operation.Features
- For connection to a type SE58 transmitter (with display, in compact or remote version) for flow measurement
- Variant mainly for use in applications with water
- Flow measurement 25... approx. 75,000 l/min for DN 25... DN 400
- Carbon Steel Painted (Stainless Steel 304 or 316 on Request)
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Alloy C, Titanium, Tantalum, Platinum-Rhodium on Request
- PP or Ebonite
- FKM or EPDM
- DN 25-200
- 0 to 0.72 m³/h Up to 0 to 1,130 m³/h
Certifications & Approvals
- ≤ 90 %, without Condensation