Images are representations only.
6014 ATEX/IECEx m 3/2-Way Plunger ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Valve 6014 is a direct-acting plunger valve. The stopper and plunger guiding tube are welded together to enhance pressure resistance and leak-tightness. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application.
A Bürkert-specific flange design (SFB) enables space-saving arrangement of valves on a manifold.
The coils are moulded with polyamide or with chemically resistant epoxy. Pulse coils are available for the reduction of electrical power consumption during operation.
Optional manual actuation enables quick commissioning and easy maintenance.
In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65. Stainless steel valves satisfy NEMA 4X.
Ambient Temperature Range
- -10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX PTB 14-ATEX-2023 x II 2 G Ex Mb IIC T4 Gb II 2D Ex Mb IIIC T135° C Db
- IECEx - IECEx PTB 14.0049 x Ex Mb IIC T4 Gb Ex Mb IIIC T135° C Db
- G 1/4” Female
- G 1/8” Female
- Polyolefin Copolymer Electron Beam Cross Linked
- Single Valve: 100 % Duty Cycle Continuous Rating
- Cable Plug
- DIN EN 175301-803 Form A
- Moulded Cable (3 metres)
- Normally Closed
Enclosure, Body Material
- Valve: AISI 303 Stainless Steel, 1.4305
- Valve: AISI 316 Stainless Steel, 1.4401
- Valve: Brass
- IP65 with Cable Plug
- NEMA 4X with Cable Plug
- Water: 0.07 to 0.16 Kv (m³/hour)
- Coil Insulation: Class B
- Insulation Class: Epoxy Class H
Materials of Construction
- Armature Guide Tube: AISI 305 Stainless Steel, 1.4303
- Coil: Epoxy
- Junction Box: Aluminum
- Lock Nut, Sub Base: Stainless Steel (Surface Finish Thick Film Passivated)
- Stopper, Magnetic Core: AISI 430FR Stainless Steel (1.4105)
- Sub Base: AISI 304 Stainless Steel, 1.4301
- Compressed Air
- Hydraulic Oil
- Natural Gas
- Neutral Gases & Fluids
- Technical Vacuum
- Town Gas
- Block Mounting
- Preferably with Actuator Upright
- 0.05” to 0.09” (1.5 to 2.5 mm)
- Manual Override
- Effective Coil Power: 7-9 W
- psi: 0 to 145 (kPa: 0 to 1,000, bar: 0 to 10)
- Epoxy Coil: -10° to 120° C (14° to 248° F)
- PA Coil: -10° to 100° C (14° to 212° F)
- Shading Ring: Copper (Cu) - Brass Version
- Shading Ring: Silver (Ag) - Stainless Steel Version
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: FKM
- AISI 301 Stainless Steel 1.4310
- Voltage: ± 10 %
- 21 mm²/sec, Max.