The WDF is a vertical, single stage pump specifically designed for safety related shutdown services in nuclear power plants.
It features bottom suction and side discharge for a compact piping arrangement.Features
- Bottom Suction And Side Discharge Nozzles Provide For Compact Piping Arrangement.
- Three-Piece Spacer Coupling Allows For Maintenance To The Seal Without Needing To Remove The Motor.
- Cartridge Seal Provides Ease Of Maintenance.
- Enclosed Impeller Allows For Equal Thermal Growth In Case The Pump Is Shocked With High Temperature Water.
- Separate Bearing Support Above The Seal Chamber Provides Shaft Support And Reduces Vibration Input To The Mechanical Seal.
- Vertical Single Stage
- Flows to 900 m³/hour (4000 gpm)
- Heads to 245 m (800 ft)
- 6” to 12” Discharge