Images are representations only.
8605 Solenoid Control ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The digital control electronics, type 8605, serves to operate valves in the power range from 40-2,000 mA.
The electronics converts an external standard signal into a pulse-width modulated (PWM) signal with which the opening of the valve and hence a fluidic output parameter (example flow rate) can be infinitely varied.
An internal current control with the duty cycle factor of the PWM signal as control variable ensures that every value of the input signal, irrespective of the thermal condition of the coil, is unambiguously assigned a given value of the effective coil current.
Compared to DC operation of solenoid control valves the PWM operation improves, among others, their sensitivity and hysteresis.
A display and operating keys allow the electronics to be easily adapted to a particular solenoid control valve and to the concrete conditions of an application.Features
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- Selectable input signal
- Adjustable PWM frequency
- Optional RS232 or RS485 interface
Ambient Temperature Range
- -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)
- Power: 1 W Approximately (without Valve)
- Cable Plug for Direct Installation with PG or M12 Connection
- DIN Rail Version (DIN EN 50022)
Enclosure, Body Material
- Cable Plug, DIN Rail: Polyamide
- Cable Plug: Polycarbonate (PC)
- DIN Rail: PBT
- IP40 - DIN Rail
- IP65 - Cable Plug
- 0-10 V (Configurable)
- 0-20 mA
- 20 kiloohms (with Voltage Input)
- 12-24 Vdc
- Current: 2 A, Max.
- Valve Control (PWM Signal Frequency Adjustable): 80 to 6,000 Hz
- Ramp Function (Time Variable): 0 to 10 seconds
- Voltage: ± 10 %