Images are representations only.
TAU003 Float-Type Flow MeterBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
If a medium with sufficient flow rate flows from bottom to top through a vertically inserted measuring tube, then the floated element raised so far, till an equilibrium between the lift strength of the medium itself and the weight of the floated element is adjusted.
Since the average flow rate is proportional to the flow quantity per time unit, the determined equilibrium corresponds to the flow volume. Flow meters with solenoid floated elements can be equipped with limit value contacts.Features
- Flow measurement for translucent liquids and gases
- DN 10 to DN 65 mm
Ambient Temperature Range
- 55° C (131° F) - Max.
- Accuracy: Class 4 According to VDE/VDI 3513 Sheet 2
- Internal Thread: Malleable Cast Iron
- Internal Thread: V4A Stainless Steel
- True Union, Internal Thread: PVC-U
- Welded Sleeve, Weld End, Internal Thread: Polypropylene (PP)
- Welded Sleeve, Weld End, Internal Thread: PVDF
Materials of Construction
- Float (without & with Solenoid), Inserts: PVDF
- Measuring Tube: Polyamide (PA)
- Measuring Tube: Polysulfon (PSU)
- Measuring Tube: PVC-U
- 1.5 to 60,000 L/hr
- Aggressive Fluids
- Vertical Medium Current from Below to Above
- psi: 145 (kPa: 1,000, bar: 10) - Max.
- 10 to 65 mm
- Seal O-Ring: EPDM
- Seal O-Ring: FPM
- psi: 0.06 to 0.69 (kPa: 0.45 to 4.8, Mbar: 4.5 to 48)
- 40° to 100° C (104° to 212° F)