Images are representations only.
HED / HED - DS Radially Split Single Case PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The HED/HED-DS is a between bearing, radially split, two-stage, centerline mounted pump engineered for safe, reliable operation in heavy-duty process services and elevated temperatures.Features
- Extended Reliability And Life Made Possible By Heavy-Duty, Single- Or Dual-Volute Casings With A Staggered Arrangement, Which Ensures Radial Balance.
- Application Versatility Provided By Numerous Options — Including 50- Or 60-Cycle Operation And Top-Top, Side-Top And Side-Side Nozzle Orientations — That Permit The Pump To Be Precisely Configured For Service And Site Requirements.
- Increased reliability provided by stiff shaft design, which ensures trouble-free operation below the first critical speed.
- Increased Reliability Provided By Stiff Shaft Design, Which Ensures Trouble-Free Operation Below The First Critical Speed.
- Nozzle Loading Capability Beyond API 610.
- Flows to 2000 m³/hour (8800 gpm)
- Heads to 650 m (2100 ft)
- Pressures to 120 bar (1750 psi)
- Temperatures to 450° C (842° F)
- 2” to 12”