Images are representations only.
Type 2731 Pneumatically Operated 2-Way Diaphragm Control ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The externally controlled diaphragm valve type 2731 consists of a pneumatically operated piston actuator, a bult-in positioner,a diaphragm and a 2-way valve housing.
The proven and robust actuator with plastic housing ensures use under hygienic or aggressive environmental conditions. The flow-efficient valve housing with little dead space enable high flow rates and a wide range of possible uses. The valve housing and the diaphragm are available in all common materials and designs.
The actuator has a compact, autoclavable design (PPS version). The integration of automation units Top Control 8692/8693/8694 Side Control 8635/8792/8793 is possible in all expansion stages (can be retrofitted). An explosion-proof ATEX / IECEx device variant is available.
The add-on housing is optionally available in plastic or stainless steel. The actuator is equipped with an integrated, optical position indicator as standard, optionally a min./max. stroke limitation can be installed.Features
- Valve housing and diaphragm available in various materials and designs
- Surfaces in contact with the product from Ra ≤ 0.38 µm...1.6 µm (optionally electropolished)
- Available in all common connection sizes and variants
Certifications & Approvals
- ATEX / IECEx
- EPDM (AD), PTFE/EPDM (EA), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU), Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER)
- 65 mm, 80 mm, 100 mm
- Forged Body (VS): Forged 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2, Fe < 0.5 %/C ≤ 0.03 %
- Tube Valve Body (VP): 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435/BN2
- Cast Body (VG): Cast 316L Stainless Steel/1.4435
- Plastic Body (PV, PP, PD): PVC (PVC-U), PP, PVDF
- Maximum 6 bar
- Neutral Gases and Fluids, Highly Purified, Sterile, Aggressive or Abrasive Medium
- -10° to 143° C
- -10° to 50° C
- Welded, Clamp, Loose Flange, Fixed Flange
- DN 65 - 100 (2-1/2” to 4”)
- Additional manual Type 2xxx 3xxx | Angles for self-draining of diaphragm valves pdf 652 KB
- Additional manual Type xxxx |PX51 use in the potentially explosive area Category 2 pdf 266 KB
- Manuel d utilisation Type 2730 2731 Vanne de r gulation membrane DN15 DN50 FR pdf 1.3 MB
- Type 2730, 2731, 2731 K DN 15 - 50 Operating Instructions pdf 1.3 MB
- Type 2730/2731 DN 65-100 Operating Instructions pdf 2.9 MB