Images are representations only.
ESP3 Sump PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
Boasting the same casing, reverse vane impeller and CBL cover as the industry-leading Durco Mark 3 TM chemical process pump, the ESP3 is ruggedly built to handle tough applications.
It is the only vertical wet-pit immersion sump pump to offer parts interchangeability with standard ASME B73.1 horizontal pumps.
The upshot is increased parts standardization and reduced inventory costs.Features
- Increased Parts Standardization And Reduced Inventory Costs From The Only Vertical Wet-Pit Immersion Sump Pump To Offer Parts Interchangeability With Standard ASME B73.1 Horizontal Pumps (Durco Mark 3).
- Repeatable Performance For The Life Of The Pump Due To Reverse Vane Impeller.
- Reduced Maintenance And Downtime In Difficult Process Fluids Owing To A Wide Array Of Wetted Materials, Bearing Materials And Flush Plan Options.
- Low Total Cost Of Ownership Made Possible By Many Features Designed To Reduce Costs Associated With Installation And Maintenance.
- Flows to 1300 m³/hour (5700 gpm)
- Heads to 116 m (380 ft)
- Pressures to 12 bar (175 psi)
- Temperatures to 180° C (350° F)
- Pit Depths to 6 M (20 Ft), Greater Depths Achievable with Optional Tailpipe
- Sizes from 25 mm (1”) to 200 mm (8”)