Images are representations only.
Series 275 PRECISOR III Electro-Pneumatic PositionBrand: Dwyer Instruments, LLC
Proximity Series 275 PRECISOR® III Electro-Pneumatic Positioners combine an easy to use, high performance unit with a low price.
Series 275 models accurately control valve stroke of rotary motion valves such as Dwyer Instruments ball or butterfly valves according to an input signal of 4 to 20 mA from the controller. Its rugged, durable design makes it ideal for harsh environments.
The NEMA 4X (IP 66) enclosure rating protects the highly efficient microprocessing unit. An Analog feedback signal is outputted to stabilize any valve system, and easy to use functions such as auto calibration ensure the accuracy of the Series 275.
Low air consumption reduces operating cost, but does not sacrifice the performance of the positioner.
The compact design of this unit makes it easy to use with any size actuator. PRECISOR® III Positioners feature user selectable single or double action and LCD screen attached to the outer face of the unit, allowing for an easy inspection of the positioner condition while in the field.Features
- Integral LCD for Monitoring or Programming
- Mounting Bracket is Included
- Adjustable for Various Characteristics - Quick Open or Linear Valves
- User Selectable Single or Double Action
- Below 0.07 to 2.5 scfm (2 to 70 LPM) at psig: 20 (kPa: 140, bar: 1.4) Supply - Flow Capacity
- 1/2” NPT
- LCD Display
- Screw Terminal
Enclosure, Body Material
- Aluminum Die Cast
- ± 0.05 % of Span
- NAMUR - Lever
- 0 to 90° - Storke
- 4-20 mA DC
- ≤ ± 0.5 % of Full Scale
- 1/4” NPT Female
- 1/8” NPT Female - Gage Connection
- ± 0.3 % of Full Scale
- ± 0.2 % of Full Scale
- psi: 20 to 100 (bar: 1.4 to 7 bar, kPa: 140 to 700)
- -30° to 85° C (-22° to 185° F)