The SIB and SIBH Inverted Bucket Steam traps are suitable for removing condensate from steam mains and steam supply lines. They are also used on unit heaters, laundry equipment, and other smaller, low capacity and less critical process applications where slow start-up can be tolerated.
The discharge orifice of the inverted bucket trap is mounted at the top of the trap body, which makes them less susceptible to failure from dirt and debris when compared to other trap types.
The SIBH is physically larger and has a higher press ure capability for a par ticular ori fice size than the SIB.Features
- All stainless steel body
- Acceptable for superheated steam (with check valve installed at inlet)
- Waterhammer resistant
- Valve and seat are located at the top of the trap body making them less prone to clogging from debris and pipe scale
- All stainless steel internals with hardened valve and seat
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel GR CF3
- 1/2” NPT Female
- 3/4” NPT Female
- 1/2” Socket Weld End Female
- 3/4” Socket Weld End Female