Images are representations only.
V Pump Vertical Reciprocating PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The V pumps include vertical triplex, quintuplex, septuplex, and nonoplex positive displacement reciprocating pumps with very high efficiency and are offered in a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical, and material options.Features
- Sectionalised Liquid Ends Suitable For Heavy Duty Oil & Gas Applications.
- Self-Aligning Plungers Ensure Proper Concentricity Within Stuffing Boxes.
- Many Valve Styles To Suit All Liquid Types From Clean Liquids To Hard Slurries.
- Stuffing Boxes Outboard Of Cylinder Allowing For More Complex Sealing And Piping Arrangements.
- Stuffing Boxes Individually Fastened To Liquid Cylinder For Ease Of Maintenance.
- Totally Enclosed Power Frame Is Dust And Oil Tight Eliminating Atmospheric Contamination.
- Cylindrical Crossheads And Guides Maximize The Load Bearing Area And Reduce Wear, Keeping Replacement Costs To A Minimum.
- Various Bearing Lubrication Systems From Splash To Full Pressure.
- Aldrich Vertical Reciprocating Pumps - V
- IDP Vertical Reciprocating Pumps - V
High Liquid Temperature Design
- Individual Cylinders & Special Manifold Fastening Arrangement to Cope with Thermal Expansion Effects on Plunger Centre Distance
High Suction Pressure Design
- Special Crosshead Pin Bearings & Lubrication System to Cope with Non-unloading of that Bearing
- Flows to 1140 m³/hour (5020 gpm)
- Pressures to 621 bar (9000 psi)
- Temperatures from -40° C (-40° F) to 288° C (550° F)
- From 76.2 mm (3.00”) to 228.6 mm (9.00”) Stroke, with 12.7 mm (0.50”) to 228.6 mm (9.00”) Diameter Plungers, with Power Ratings of 56 KW to 3470 KW.
- Special Liquid End Arrangement for Constant Velocity Flow, Stuffing Box Flushing, & Slurry Valves to Cope with Solids in the Liquid
- Sectionalised Liquid End with Multi-Cylinder or Individual Cylinder Arrangement & Separate Manifolds, Clean Liquid Valves, & Full Pressure Bearing Lubrication