Images are representations only.
Aviator II on Off ControlBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The aluminum Aviator II is an integrated on-off valve controller with industry-leading capacity up to Cv 4.5. Meets the corrosive, hazardous and nonhazardous location valve control and positioning needs of chemical, oil and gas, and other industries.Features
- Industry Leading High Capacity 4.5 Cv Spool Valve For Quick Actions Of Large Valves Available.
- Secure Operation In Hazardous Environments Ensured By An Internal Pilot Solenoid Coil That Contains And Protects The Coil.
- Longer Service Life Due To Internally Vented, Tapered Tee Spool Valve That Prevents The Ingress Of Corrosive Atmospheres And Permits Bidirectional Self-Cleaning.
- Lower Total Cost Of Ownership Resulting From The Internal Pilot Solenoid Coil That Also Simplifies Wiring, Reduces Installation Time And Eliminates Expensive Explosion-Proof Conduit And Fittings.
- Global certificates And Transmitter and Bus Communication Options Available.
- Accord on Off Control - Aviator II
- Automax on Off Control - Aviator II
- P mV on Off Control - Aviator II
- Worcester on Off Control - Aviator II