Images are representations only.
Type 2658 2/2-Way Ball Valve with Pneumatic Rotary ActuatorBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The complete unit of the Type 2658 consists of a pneumatic rotary actuator and a ball valve body from plastic.
The connection between the ball valve and the actuator is made via a standard interface (flange connection). The rotary movement in the actuator is produced by a linear piston with angled thread coupling. The rotary actuator moves the ball valve through 90°and thereby opens or closes the port cross section.
The compact pneumatically-operated ball valve can be used for a wide range of applications and media. The pneumatic rotary actuator can also be used for other purposes.
Special feature: The ball valves are equipped with the so-called Dual Block® Technology. This system serves as a safety device for the union nuts. It prevents these separating during operation.Features
- Radially expandable body
- Pneumatic actuator in compact model
- Optical position indicator
- Control valve connection acc. to NAMUR
- Safe blocked union nuts with Dual Block® Technology
- DN 10 - 50
- PVC-U (PP, PVDF, PVC-C on Request)
Material of Construction
- Actuator: Polyamide, Glass-fibre Reinforced
- Pilot Air Ports: Stainless Steel
- Seal: EPDM, FKM, PTFE
- Gaseous and Liquid Media
- 0° to +120° C
- 0° to 60° C
- True Union
- Fusion Spigot
- 2 to 10 bar
- Flange Between Actuator and Ball Valve