Images are representations only.
2871 2/2-Way Solenoid Control ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The direct-acting solenoid control valve Type 2871 (20 mm installation width) is used as the regulating unit in control loops.
Due to an elastomeric seat seal the valve closes tight (integrated shut-off function) ,up to the DN specific nominal pressure. The plunger of the valve is assembled frictionless, which leads to an extraordinary adjustment characteristic.
This valve is particularly suitable for demanding control tasks (high control range, dry gases, etc.). Valve control takes place through a PWM signal. The duty cycle of the PWM signal determines the coil current and hence the position of the plunger.
Optionally the valve can also be driven with DC voltage.Features
- Excellent range (1:200)
- Very good response
- Compact valve design
- Port connection 1/8” or sub-base
Ambient Temperature Range
- 55° C (131° F) - Max.
Approvals & Certifications
- G 1/8” Female
- Power: 2 W (up to DN 0.6)
- Power: 5 W (From DN 0.8)
- psi: 0 to 145 (kPa: 0 to 1,000, bar: 0 to 10) - Max.
- 100 % Duty Cycle Continuous Rating
- Cable Plug Typical 2507
- Lead Wires 300 mm
- Normally Closed
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- Water: 0 to 0.090 Kvs (m³/hour)
- PWM Frequency: 1,500 Hz
- < 5 %
- Neutral Gases & Liquids
- Preferably with Actuator Upright
- psi: 0 to 174 (kPa: 0 to 1,200, bar: 0 to 12)
- 1/8” NPT Female
- 0.001” to 0.944” (0.05 to 2 mm)
- 24 Vdc
- psi: 0 to 174 (kPa: 0 to 1,200, bar: 0 to 12) Applicable for Technical Vacuum
- -10° to 90° C (14° to 194° F)
- Span - 1:200 (DN0.8 to 2)
- Span - 1:500 (DN0.05 to 0.6)
- Flow Measurement: < 0.25 % of Full Scale
- < 15 milliseconds at (10-90 %)
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: EPDM
- Seal: FFKM
- Seal: FKM
- Flow Measurement: < 0.1 % to < 0.25 % of Full Scale