Images are representations only.
LPN Axially Split, API Single Case PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The LPN is a between bearing, axially split, one-stage pump.
With a double suction impeller and side-side nozzles, this medium-pressure pump is a natural solution for low NPSH applications, such as water and hydrocarbon transfer service.Features
- High Uptime Made Possible By Double-Suction Impeller And Double Volute Designs, Which Create Optimal Axial And Radial Thrust Balance.
- Increased MTBR Resulting From Heavy-Duty Bearings And Bearing Lubrication System; Multiple Options Available To Suit Application Requirements.
- Superior Performance At Elevated Temperatures With Near-Centerline Mounting.
- Emissions control with ISO 21049/API 682 seal chambers.
- Simplified Maintenance Enabled By The Split-Casing Design, Which Permits The Rotor, Seals And Bearings To Be Serviced Without Disturbing The Piping.
- Nozzle Loading Capability Beyond API 610, API 68.
- Flows to 15000 m³/hour (65000 gpm)
- Heads to 250 m (820 ft)
- Pressures to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Temperatures -80° C (-110° F) to 204° (400° F)
- 6” to 30”