Images are representations only.
HEGA Horizontal, Multi-Stage & Single CaseBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The HEGA is an extremely robust and well proven ring section pump with closed impellers, designed for power, water and wastewater, pharmaceutical and chemical applications requiring trouble-free pumping of clear or slightly dirty liquids.Features
- Reduced Energy Costs Achieved By Sizing Impellers For Best Hydraulic Fit And Operating Efficiency.
- Low Installation Costs Enabled By Movable Suction Head Casing, Which Easily Adapts Flange Position To Site Conditions.
- Low Inventory Carrying Costs Enabled By High Degree Of Parts Interchangeability.
- Reliable Bearing Performance Provided By Grease Lubricated Deep Groove And Cylindrical Roller Bearing, Respectively Meeting DIN 625 And DIN 5412.
- Shaft Sealing By A Stuffing Box Or Mechanical Seal To Suit Application Requirements.
- Impeller Balancing Holes.
- Standard Bearings And Sealing For Easy Maintenance.
- Flows to 190 m³/hour (837 gpm)
- Heads to 390 m (1279 ft)
- Pressures to 40 bar (580 psi)
- Temperatures to 180° C (356° F)
- 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80