The PGM10N and PGM10F are solid state relays with zero cross function for use with single-phase power supplies.
Used in combination with a time proportional voltage pulse output controller or the like, these relays facilitate heating control.Features
- Two main model types to fit the application
- Models without a heat sink (PGM10N) and models with a built-in heat sink (PGM10F) are available.
- Easy installation
- All models without a heat sink (15 A, 25 A, and 45 A) have standardized installation pitches and external dimensions.
- Models with a built-in heat sink can be installed on a DIN rail.
- Small footprint
- Models with a built-in heat sink are thin and can be installed in close contact, making them very useful where space is tight.
- Fully equipped
- All models include a terminal cover and operation indicators as standard equipment, and have a built-in varistor.
- Easy connection
- A wide range of voltage is acceptable for the input signal. Relays can be easily connected to Azbil controllers.