Images are representations only.
HWX API Process PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The HWX pump is a vertical, in-line design pump fully compliant with API 610 (OH3), latest edition.
This pump offers a space-saving alternative for many overhung process pumps in upstream and downstream services, low-temperature, high-temperature, and high working pressure services.Features
- Proven OH3 Bearing Housing Design, Patented Oil Circulation With Pump Ring And Flinger, Shaft Stiffness According To API Requirements.
- The Fully Shrouded, Radial Flow, Single Entry Impeller Is Precision Casted For High Efficiency And Provided With Renewable Front And Back Wear Rings.
- Available In A Wide Range Of Materials Like S5, S6, C6, A8, D1, D2 And LTS Material, Special Alloys And NACE MR0175 And MR0103 Compliant Materials.
- IDP API Process Pumps - HWX
- Pacific API Process Pumps - HWX
- United API Process Pumps - HWX
- Wilson Snyder API Process Pumps - HWX
- Worthington API Process Pumps - HWX
- Flows to 1300 m³/hour (5720 gpm)
- Heads to 370 m (1210 ft)
- Pressures to 42 bar (610 psi)
- Temperatures -50° (-58° F) to +400° C (+750° F)
- 2 Bearing Frame Sizes, 48 Sizes, Discharge Dia 1.5” to 10”