Images are representations only.
3363 Electromotive Diaphragm Control ValveBrand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
The innovative diaphragm control valve Type 3363 is the solution when it comes to demanding control tasks in areas with media contact such as the Food and Beverage, Cosmetic, Pharma and Biopharma Industry.
The electromotive actuator with ball screw positions the diaphragm with quasi delay free with highest precision and - for electromotive valves - unique speed of 4 mm/s that can be varied According to plant design.
Pressure variations or shocks in the medium aren't transferred to the valve position. If necessary, the safety position can be realized with optional energy storage in case of power failure.
Many helpful functions for process monitoring, valve diagnostics and predictive maintenance can be used. Beside the mechanical position indication a 360°- LED illuminated ring displays valve position and information about warnings or errors.
Communication is possible with both Analog signals and modern fieldbus systems.
Ambient Temperature Range
- With Display: -10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F) - Depends on Media (Process) Temperature
- With SAFEPOS Energy Storage: -10° to 55° C (15° to 130° F) - Depends on Media (Process) Temperature
- Without Display: -10° to 65° C (15° to 150° F) - Depends on Media (Process) Temperature
- Food Stuffs/Sterile Applications
- Pharma & Bio-pharma Industry
Approvals & Certifications
- Inspection Certificate 3.1 According to EN 10204 - Material Test Report
- Inspection Certificate 3.1 According to EN 10204 - Surface Roughness Measurement
- Test Report 2.2 According to EN 10204
- Energy Storage SAFEPOS Energy-Pack: 10-Years - Depending on Operating Conditions
- Analog Control (Setpoint): 0-20 mA
- Operating: 3 A, Max.
- 0.4 % Min.
- EPDM Laminated (AB, AD, EU, ER)
- FKM (FF)
- PTFE (EA, EU)
- Touch Screen
- 100 % Duty Cycle
- 1 & 2 Circular Plug-In Connector M12, 5-Pin & 8-Pin
- 2 x M20, Cable Gland
- Internally Electro-Polished [Ra≤ 0.38 μm (ASME BPE SF4)]
- Internally Mechanically Polished [Ra≤ 0.5 μm (ASME BPE SF1)]
Enclosure, Body Material
- Actuator Housing: Aluminum Powder-Coated
- Forged, Tube, Cast: AISI 316L Stainless Steel (1.4435/BN2)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- 0.5 to 41 m³/hour (Kvs) - Forged Body
- 2 to 47 m³/hour (Kvs) - Tube Body
- 3.5 to 26 m³/hour (Kvs) - Plastic Body
- 0-5 V (Log 0) - Inverted Input Reversed Accordingly
- 10-30 V (Log 1) - Inverted Input Reversed Accordingly
- Analog Input Set Point: 0-10 V at (Input Resistance 22 kiloohms) - Galvanically Isolated from the Supply Voltage & Analog Output
- Analog Input Set Point: 0-20 mA at (Input Resistance 60 ohms) - Galvanically Isolated from the Supply Voltage & Analog Output
Materials of Construction
- Actuator (Top, Bottom Part): Polyphenylene Sulfide
- Interface: AISI 304H Stainless Steel (1.4308)
- Analog Input (Frequency): -20° to 220° C (-4° to 428° F)
- Aggressive or Abrasive Fluids
- Neutral Gases
- Prefer: Upright with Actuator
Name Plate, Tag Material
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel (1.4435)
- psi: 232.1 (kPa: 1,600, bar: 16)
- EPDM, FKM - psi: 58 to 145 (kPa: 400 to 1,000, bar: 4 to 10) - Max.
- PTFE, Advanced PTFE, Gylon - psi: 36 to 145 (kPa: 250 to 1,000, bar: 2.5 to 10) - Max.
- 24 Vdc at ± 10 %, Max.
- Electrical Operation
- Manual Operation
- Analog Burde (Last): 0 to 560 ohms (For Current Output 0-20 / 4-20 mA)
- Analog Current: 10 mA - Max.
- Digital Current Limit: 100 mA
- Electronic without Actuator (W): 2-5 W, Max.
- 24 Vdc ± 10 %, Max.
- EPDM (AB), PTFE/EPDM (EA): -10° to 130° C (14° to 266° F) - Steam Sterilisation +140° C (284° F) for 60 Minute
- EPDM (AD), Advanced PTFE/EPDM (EU): -5° to 143° C (23° to 289° F) - Steam Sterilisation +150° C (302° F) for 60 Minute
- FKM (FF): 0° to 130° C (32° to 266° F) - Not Recommended for Steam
- Gylon/EPDM Laminated (ER): -5° to 130° C (23° to 266° F) - Steam Sterilisation +140° C (284° F) for 60 Minute
- Analog Input (4-20 mA): 60 ohms
- Analog Input Resistance (Frequency): > 30 kiloohms
- Analog Input (Pt100): < 0.1° C (< 32.18° F)
- Analog Input Frequency: 1 % of Measurement Value
- Closure Time: < 1.5 to 4.5 seconds - Depends on Diaphragm Size
Seat / Seal Material
- Seal: EPDM
- Mechanical: 50 G According to IEC 60068-2-27 Test Ea
- Diaphragm: 0.31 to 1.57” (8 to 40 mm)
- Travel: 4 mm/sec
- DIP Switches
- 1” Tri-Clamp
- 1/2” Tri-Clamp
- 1/4” Tri-Clamp
- 1-1/2” Tri-Clamp
- 1-1/4” Tri-Clamp
- 2” Tri-Clamp
- 3/4” Tri-Clamp
- 3/8” Tri-Clamp
- Diaphragm ON/OFF Valve
- Sinusoidal: 5 G According to IEC 60068-2-6 Test Fc
- Analog Control (Setpoint): 0-10 V
- 1” Weld End
- 1/2” Weld End
- 1/4” Weld End
- 1-1/2” Weld End
- 1-1/4” Weld End
- 2” Weld End
- 3/4” Weld End
- 3/8” Weld End