Images are representations only.
GTS OEM & Special Duty SealBrand: Flowserve Corporation
The advanced GTS seal is designed to handle real world steam applications providing the benefits of a mechanical seal in sealing steam turbines.Features
- Laser-Applied Precision Face Topography Waves Create A Non-Contacting, Non-Clogging Gas Film Between The Seal Faces Resulting In Outstanding Seal Life.
- Fully Bidirectional Design Enables The Same Design To Be Used On Both Ends Of Double Ended Steam Turbines.
- Unique Spring Energized Graphite (SEG) Secondary Seals Provide Both High Temperature Capability And Zero Leak-By While Also Minimizing Seal Face Distortions.
- Heat Treated Alloy 718 Bellows Handles High Steam Temperatures And Maintains A Light Contact Load On The Seal Faces Which Assures Low Steam Leakage And Zero Seal Face Wear.
- Internal And External Mount Configurations Enable Fitment In Most Steam Turbines With Little Or No Equipment Modifications.
- 0 to 20 bar (300 psi)
- Up to 343° C (650° F)
- Great for New Steam Turbines & Retrofits with Some Equipment Modification
- Mounts Outside the Seal Chamber when Space Allows
- Supplied in the Traditional Cartridge Seal Configuration
- Can be Supplied as a Cartridge Seal
- Directly Replaces Carbon Ring Seals without Requiring Equipment Modifications
- Greatly Reduces Steam Leakage & Improves Turbine Efficiency
- 54 to 181 mm (2.125 to 7.125”)
- Up to 7,000 rpm