Images are representations only.
8685 Control & Feedback Head for Integrated Mounting on Robolux Valve Type 2036Brand: Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Feedback Type 8685 and control head Type 8686 are optimized for integrated mounting on pneumatically operated actuators Type 2036 Robolux. The adjustment to the individual actuator size is done through DIP-switches. As compact units the devices contain the complete automation functionality of both individually operated actuator pistons.
Depending on the configuration the electrical and visual position feedback is done by non-contact switches and high-power LEDs. Integrated pilot valves control the actuator pistons and AS-interface communication is available.
Using appropriate barriers both types feature intrinsically safety acc. to ATEX. In this way a complete concept for decentralized automation is feasible.
The compact body is especially destinguished by its hygienic design, materials beeing chemically resistant against cleaning media and a proven IP protection.
In addition the Control Head Type 8686 features an integrated compressed air filter to protect the pilot valve function against particles through the compressed air supply.Features
- Compact stainless steel design.
- Contactless valve position registration.
- Coloured illuminated status display.
- Fieldbus AS-Interface (optional).
- Version for ATEX / IECEx.
- AS-Interface A/B
- G 1/8”
- Basic: PPS
- Body: PPS, Stainless Steel
Material of Construction
- Cable Gland: PA
- Screw: Stainless Steel
- Cover: PC
- Seal: EPDM
- 29.5-31.6 Vdc
- M12, 4 Pin with 1 m Cable on Flat Cable Clip
Certifications & Approvals
- Acc. to CE acc. to EMV2004/108/EG
- Ex ia IIC T4 Gb (IECEx BVS 13.0047 X)
- IIG Ex ia IIC T4 Gb (BVS 13 ATEX E 039 X)
- 0° to 55° C