Images are representations only.
DVSS Nuclear PumpBrand: Flowserve Corporation
This ASME Section lll, Class 1 is designed for primary coolant, reactor re-circulation and primary heat transport service with Boiling Water Reactors (BWR), Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR), and Pressurized Heavy-Water Reactors (PHWR).Features
- One-Piece Pump Casing Features A Double Volute Design For BWR And PHWR Applications And A Diffuser With A Torus-Type Casing For PWR Service.
- Upgraded Rotating Element Uses A One-Piece Welded Shaft-Impeller-Journal Assembly. This Fully Machined Assembly Is Balanced As A Single Rotating Unit.
- Hydrostatic-Pressurized Radial Bearing Operates Submerged In Radioactive System Water At Loop Temperature Of Approximately 300°C (580°F) With No External Source Of Cooling Water.
- Vertical Single Stage
- Discharge Pressures to 170 bar (2500 psi)
- Flows to 24 500 m³/hour (108 000 gpm)
- Heads to 250 m (820 ft)
- Power Rating to 9400 KW (12,600 hp)
- Speeds to 1800 rpm
- Temperatures to 300° C (580° F)
- 12” to 36” Discharge