Images are representations only.
Microtuf Model LS3200Brand: DELTA M Corporation
- Thermal differential point level switch for the detection of liquid level in all vessels.
- Wide operating temperature range -70° to 458° C (-100°F to 850° F)
- Switch on level change of .03 inch without concern for changing temperature, density, dielectric constant or chemical composition.
- Removable Plug-in electronics
- Two year workmanship warranty.
- Free of all moving parts that can stick, coat or fail.
- Fast response time of .1 to 1 second on wetting, media dependent.
- Self heating sensor design improves repeatability. No separate heater to fail or slow response time.
- Optional Glass window (XW)
Approvals & Certifications
- NEMA 3, 4X, 7, 9 / IP54, 66
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- 110 Vac
- 220 Vac
- 24 Vdc
Insertion 'U' Length
- 2" (5 cm)
- Custom 'U' Lengths 0.5" to 120" (1.3 cm to 305 cm) Available in 1/2" (1.0 cm) Increments.
Operating Temperature - Electronics
- -40° to 60° C (-40° to 140° F)
Operating Temperature - Sensor
- -70° to 200° C (-100° to 392° F)
- Sensor Response Time 0.1 to 1 second Media Dependent
Sensor, Probe Style
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 304L Stainless Steel
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20 or Incoloy
- Hastelloy B
- Hastelloy C
- Inconel C