Images are representations only.
Type 370 Stainless Steel FilterBrand: ControlAir
The Type 370 stainless steel filter assembly provides clean and reliable air flow under the most severe conditions.
This family of filters and regulators are made from 316L SS and comes in ¼” and ½” port sizes.
With the ability to filter air down to 5 microns there is also an available auto - drain option that will automatically drain any water from the unit.
These stainless-steel filter units are great for protecting your instrumentation on offshore equipment, food and beverage processing skids or any other application that requires the best protection from corrosive environments.
See our Type 350 air filter regulator for an integrated pressure regulation.Features
- 1/4” and 1/2” ports
- Autodrain option
- Low Temperature option: down to -61°F (-52 °C)
- High Flow Capacity: up to 150 scfm
- 1/2” NPT
- 1/4” NPT
Maximum Supply Pressure
- 150 psig (10 bar)
Maximum Flow Capacity
- 1/2” Port: 150 scfm (4,247 Nl/min)
- 1/4” Port: 50 scfm (1,415 Nl/min)
- 5 micron
- 25 micron
Ambient Temperature Limits
- Regular: -20° to 185° F (-29° to 85° C)
- Auto - Drain: 32° to 160° F (0° to 71° C)
- Low Temperature: -61° to 194° F (-52° to 90° C)
- 316 Stainless Steel